2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
EWW collects information about visitors to the Website and its Members in two general ways: directly from you; and from your device to our Website through server logs and other technologies. EWW uses the information collected primarily to deliver information, resources and services that are most relevant and helpful to you.
- Information that you provide
When you become a Member, or choose to interact with EWW through the Website, you will be invited to submit certain personal information, which EWW collects in order for EWW to directly connect with you, provide you with membership services, and which may be used to determine marketing strategies and advertising. The type will vary but may include name, address, phone number, birth date, billing and delivery information, email address, credit card information and other demographic information. The service that you seek will determine the personal information collected.
- Information that EWW collects
When you visit the Website, EWW may collect certain information automatically from your device like pixel-tags, cookies, and other tracking tools that will recognize data which may include your IP address, device type, unique device identification numbers, browser-type, and other technical information. EWW may also collect information about how your device has interacted with our Website which helps EWW analyze visitors’ and Members’ practices and preferences.
3. AUTHORIZATION TO CONTACT
By visiting the Website, becoming a Member, or providing your contact information to EWW, you agree that this action constitutes a purchase, inquiry and/or application for purposes of telemarketing laws. Regardless of the fact that your telephone and/or mobile number may be listed with the Federal Do-Not-Call Registry or your State Do-Not-Call list, you are providing your express written consent to receive future information (including telemarketing) about products and services from EWW, and you hereby agree and consent to our contacting you using the information you have provided and will provide to EWW. This means EWW may contact you by e-mail, phone and/or mobile number (including use of automated dialing equipment and/or pre-recorded calls), text (SMS) message, social networks or any other means of communication that your wireless or other telecommunications device may be capable of receiving (i.e., video, etc.). You further acknowledge that you are not required to agree directly or indirectly or enter into an agreement regarding our telemarketing efforts as a condition of purchasing any services from EWW.
5. LINKING TO OTHER SITES
From time to time we will provide links to other websites, not owned or controlled by EWW. We do this because we think this information might be of interest or use to you or where, as a user, we can provide you with value-added services. While we do our best to ensure your privacy, we cannot be responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. A link to a non-EWW website does not constitute or imply endorsement by EWW. Additionally, we cannot guarantee the quality or accuracy of information presented on non-EWW websites. We encourage you to review the privacy practices of any website you visit.
6. WITH WHOM EWW MAY SHARE INFORMATION
EWW does not share or sell personal information about visitors or Members with unaffiliated third parties. We may share personal information with the following entities:
- Contracted service providers (for example, printing and mailing companies, marketing and/or advertising service providers, data processing services, IT providers, payment processors, and other entities who are contracted to provide services or at EWW’s direction);
- Affiliated third parties (sponsors, coaches, others that EWW is affiliated with to provide services or opportunities sought by Members);
- Government agencies, other regulatory bodies and law enforcement officials as required by law; or
- Other third-parties, with your consent.
Our service providers and affiliated third parties are obligated to keep the personal information we share with them confidential and use it only to provide services specified by EWW.
If EWW’s service providers or other affiliated third parties do not comply with EWW’s policies, the relationship may be subject to termination. If you feel you’ve received unsolicited emails promoting EWW or the Website, please email our Customer Service at email@example.com.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
8. KEEPING PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE
EWW uses appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information that we collect and process through the Website. The measures EWW uses are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information. All data entered by customer will be stored on the EWW Website as well as the customer relationship management platforms and programs that EWW utilizes to store, manage, and organize customer information. Data related to purchases will also be securely stored in transaction programs, all of which will be accessible only by authorized administrators of the Website. Where EWW shares data with third parties (i.e., coaching services) pursuant to contracts with those parties, we ensure that your data will be kept secure and will not be provided or sold to another party through confidentiality agreements.
9. DATA RETENTION
EWW retains personal information collected from you when there is an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested, EWW marketing strategies, etc.).
When EWW has no ongoing legitimate business need to possess your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then EWW will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
10. DO NOT TRACK
EWW does not track Members over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. EWW does not provide to third parties (other than specified herein) and third parties cannot collect any personal information from EWWs Website.
11. YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
You have the following data protection rights:
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications EWW or affiliated third parties send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the e-mails EWW or affiliated third parties send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), please contact Customer Support.
- If EWW has collected and possesses your personal information with your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any collection or use prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect your personal information used in reliance on lawful grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to opt-out from receiving text alerts that you previously opted in to receive. You can unsubscribe from delivery of text alerts by following the instructions in any such text message.
EWW will respond to all requests received from individuals and Members wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
12. APPROPRIATENESS OF CONTENT
Although this Website and its links may offer general information, this Service does not solicit or accept information from any person younger than 18 years of age. This Website is not intended to attract children under the age of 18.
13. CONTACT EWW